Yin Yoga is a welcome addition to any yoga, fitness, or healthy lifestyle routine. This slow, gentle form of yoga is the perfect compliment to a hectic, fast-paced life or intense workouts
Yin yoga uses gentle, relaxing postures to alleviate tension, enhance breath awareness, and develop mindfulness
What are the Benefits of Yin Yoga?
- Increases circulation and improves flexibility
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Releases fascia
- Encourages deeper relaxation
- Improves joint mobility
- Brings balance to the organs through meridian stimulation
What is the flow of a Yin Yoga class?
Centering : 5 mins
Pranayama : 5 mins
Warm-up : 10 mins
Main Class : 25 mins
Cool Down : 5 mins
Pentacle : 10 mins
How often should I take a Yin Yoga class?
For maximum benefit we recommend minumum 2 - 3 classes per week