Power yoga is a form of Vinyasa yoga. It's fast-paced and focuses on building strength and endurance
Great for all Skill Levels
What are the Benefits of Power Yoga?
- strengthening your heart and lungs
- helping control high blood pressure
- improving cholesterol levels
- controlling blood sugar levels
- building stronger bones and muscles
- helping with weight loss
- improving sleep
- boosting energy levels
- improving brain function
- lowering your risk for chronic conditions like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes
What is the flow of a Power Yoga class?
Centering : 5 mins
Pranayama : 5 mins
Stretching : 5 mins
Warm-up : 10 mins
Main Class : 25 mins
Cool Down : 5 mins
Savasana : 5 m
How often should I take a Power Yoga class?
For maximum benefit we recommend minumum 2 - 3 classes per week