Wheel Yoga stimulates the breath, opens the chest and shoulders, improves spinal flexibility, improves strength, and may even improve blood glucose levels and adrenal function
The Yoga Wheel is a hollow, circular shaped prop designed foraiding stretching, releasing tension and improving flexibility
What are the Benefits of Wheel Yoga?
- It helps to do difficult stretches more safely
- It can prevent injury
- It improves your flexibility
- It gives you dynamic support and better breathing
- It makes you stronger
- It gives you more variety in yoga poses
- It stimulates your fascia/connective tissue
What is the flow of a Wheel Yoga class?
Centering : 5 mins
Pranayama : 5 mins
Stretching : 5 mins
Warm-up : 10 mins
Main Class : 25 mins
Cool Down : 5 mins
Savasana : 5 mins
How often should I take a Wheel Yoga class?
For maximum benefit we recommend minumum 2 - 3 classes per week